Subscriber Messaging For Internet Providers
Deliver targeted, scheduled messages—that inform, alert, or promote—directly to your subscriber’s browser. Enjoy zero-latency performance across up to 15M simultaneous deliveries—just 1 reason why 6 of North America's top MSOs, each with greater than 400K subscribers, selected PerfTech.
Application Name: Ad Bulletin
Ad Bulletin enables Providers to display third-party ads directly to the browser in a separate space, completely independent of the subscriber's requested website. Providers can use their own advertising sources and/or a preferred ad network to supply ads. Using granular geographic information, and any available demographic information, this application provides advertisers a valuable audience for advanced targeting.
The resulting ad revenues may support a subsidized service tier, providing benefit to both Providers and subscribers. In this case, Providers may elect not to offer the opt-out capability. Note that PerfTech's sophisticated opt-in/out capability does not rely on cookies, and is maintained through dynamic IP address changes, assuring subscriber preferences are respected.
- Providers enjoy added revenues derived from online advertising
- Subscribers potentially avail themselves of a lower-cost tier of service
- Subscribers see more relevant advertising, due to geographic and/or demographic criteria
- Advertisers can deliver appropriate ad content to the selected audience
- Optional subscriber-selected categories of interest increase relevance of ad displays
- Providers may choose to offer opt-in/out of ad display
- If offered, subscribers are protected with a reliable, easy, opt-out facility
- Subscribers' privacy is strictly observed; surfing activity is never logged
© Copyright 2013 PerfTech, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. PerfTech technology and services protected by 5 issued patents; numerous other patents pending.
Internet Watermark™ is a registered trademark of PerfTech, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Companies referenced within this site are not associated with PerfTech, Inc.