In 2001, PerfTech designed and developed both the software and hardware to create a comprehensive in-browser messaging product called Bulletin System. Over the past decade, continuous upgrades and new features have been added to make Bulletin System the fastest, most scalable, robust, and reliable solution of its kind. No other solution has been proven to meet the time-critical communication needs and performance that Bulletin System delivers to its ISP customers worldwide every day.
Sample purposes and message types include:
- Customized alerts for prepaid, pay-as-you-go or tier usage
- Subscriber notification preferences
- Tier or incremental upgrade activation
Avoid bill shock, keep subscribers informed, and add revenue through upgrades.
- Planned maintenance outages
- Modem upgrade campaigns
- Educational â€śhow-toâ€ť information
Avoid subscriber frustration when changes to the network are necessary and increase profit by reducing call center load.
Billing and Account Status
- Late pay notices
- Credit card or promotion expiration
- Terms of Service changes
Drastically reduce collection times; subscribers respond quickly to in-browser notices, boosting revenues.
Marketing, Promotions, and Branding
- New product introductions and trials
- Internet Watermarkâ„˘ to promote the ISP brand
- Cross-platform new channel line-ups or events
Supplement any marketing campaign with brief, effective in-browser promotions while saving cost and long lead-times of production and delivery.
Security and Community
- Virus alerts and outbound spam containment
- Copyright infringement notifications
- EAS weather/Amber alerts from automated feeds
Immediately alert subscribers to security threats that impact their devices and the network; save cost related to mandatory notices; offer optional local alerts
- Welcome or transition messaging for new subscribers
- Guides to information on the ISPâ€™s portal
- Online surveys to obtain feedback
Keep subscribers engaged, reduce churn, and drive traffic to your portal.
- Search-enhancement monetization, not using DNS
- Network-based parental control packages
- Third-party advertising for subsidized access
Add revenue through PerfTech packages that incorporate added functionality with flagship messaging.
Contact us to discuss your needs today.