Favorable Subscriber Response
PerfTech engineers - who are, after all, discerning subscribers too - believe that the success of an ISP in-browser messaging system relies acutely on positive subscriber acceptance and participation. As a result, the system incorporates features to meet subscribers’ critical demands for privacy and performance.
After billions of messages delivered over the past eleven years via PerfTech’s ISP customers, opt-out rates have remained low and subscriber engagement has remained consistently high.
- No latency! A smooth, optimum browsing experience is maintained, with zero impact on the speed of Internet connections
- Nothing breaks! No impact to page, image, or video loading occurs
- No client software or cookies are needed
- Messages display in separate frames, independent of the website
- Publisher rights are respected; the requested website loads directly from its respective server with nothing added or altered, and without passing through PerfTech devices
- Privacy is respected; browsing behavior is never logged
- One-click opt-out from within the message is permanent according to message type; opt-out status does not change across sessions nor IP address assignments
- Subscribers get time-critical information exactly when they need it, allowing them to maintain control of their Internet experience through personal choice
Contact us to discuss your needs today.